Skip to main content

Something Else

Hello people!

I've been thinking of what to rant about for a while now. Not that I ever run out of rants..LOL. But I've heard excessive bants destroy relationships. I like what we've got going here. You know it' not really you it's more of me. You've been very supportive and all (thank you), but I agreed I'd be honest that's why it's called TBH- to be honest. So maybe we'll try another approach. Here's what I think, tell me what you think.

There are a lot of blogs with peoples' rants and talk and feelings and what not (no, no, calm down, I just started, I'm not quitting yet). But I want to be regular at this, make it more than a monthly thing. So I was thinking of doing short little stories or sth. Maybe not stories but I'll hold a thought for like 3-10 blogposts or however long the inspiration lasts. 

Plus, judging from my pageviews, I guess people liked my last post "Hey Lil Trouble maker" (http://4pceez.blogspot.ca/2013/02/hey-lil-troublemaker.html) . I have those kind of thoughts every time, so I could just put them to use.

Good? bad? we've got enough shows outchea, hold up lady we good? LOL. That's my way of saying what do you think.

You guys are sorta my "ogas at the top", gats hear form you from time to time J

4pcee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I promise, I promise..

Picture perfect. Those were the words most of my guests had described my wedding day as. I might as well have been dipped in diamonds. I glowed from head to toe. Vera Wang had custom made my wedding dress to perfection. So much that Louis (my ever broke friend who had turned gay because he just couldn't deal with girlfriends and their extravagantness) became a believer in my one occasion dress that was worth a lifetime of savings for many. My amazing aunt had provided Dink and I with Audi's latest model as a "small" wedding present. Dink had just gotten promoted and was now fourth in command of my father's multi-million dollar company. Yes, we were more than able to afford the mansion we called home in Banana Island. I broke my hymen in grand style in Burj Al Arab, Dubai. My cheeks now burn as I remember how hard it was to convince Dink that my "cookie" wouldn't decay from being in the jar for so long! Ha those days were...hmm, words just w...

Acknowledging Privilege

You know one thing that comes with looking at old things with new eyes? Interesting discoveries!   For those of you who do not know, I have been in Nigeria for thirteen days and I will be here till the end of the year. So, I’m writing about what it feels like to go back home after half a decade. I already said in my last post that everything seems familiar except that it isn’t. And by that I meant that I’m now noticing things that have probably always been there, but had managed to go unnoticed. Every time I notice something, I wonder if I'm thinking and acting like a foreigner in my own motherland. It's a weird feeling. But it is what it is; I've been out of touch.  Let's move to today's story. One night last week, Oye knocked on my door because she had been sent to get something called a “ruler”.  Oye is the amazing maid, who really has been my right hand person. She's been helping me relearn the art of crossing Lagos streets, perfecting my haggli...

Hey Lil Troublemaker.

Photo credit:  looseends  via  Foter.com  /  CC BY-NC-SA Freezing as usual. I've gone through today's edition of "school sucks, especially in the Winter". I have a midterm anyway, so there's no way around school today. No point whining. There's a 3-minute bus for the 7minute walk I have to make to my next class.  When the roads are icy and slippery (like today) and man's greatest fear is becoming 'Humpty-Dumty the second', that walk becomes more10-ish minutes. So, of course I'll take the bus! *Whew!*. I made the bus.  To calm my raging nerves - because I'm pretty tensed about my Stats midterm - I read the cover page of Metro newspaper. The story I first see is something about wheelchairs not getting priority over strollers. Lol? Who wouldn't know that? On second thought, it wouldn't be on the front page of the paper if something hadn't happened. Apparently, some bus driver had told someone with a toddler to get off t...