Guys! I somehow managed to convince Obi to do a Youtube video with me! So it seemed fitting that we start with a "how we met" video. Enjoy! And please share your ideas for future topics...especially now that we're staying at home we have the time to make videos.
You know the drill: Please Like, Comment and please subscribe. + watch something else before you leave ;)
Youtube: Fopsy the Great
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fopsythegreat/
website: fopsy.ca
Picture perfect. Those were the words most of my guests had described my wedding day as. I might as well have been dipped in diamonds. I glowed from head to toe. Vera Wang had custom made my wedding dress to perfection. So much that Louis (my ever broke friend who had turned gay because he just couldn't deal with girlfriends and their extravagantness) became a believer in my one occasion dress that was worth a lifetime of savings for many. My amazing aunt had provided Dink and I with Audi's latest model as a "small" wedding present. Dink had just gotten promoted and was now fourth in command of my father's multi-million dollar company. Yes, we were more than able to afford the mansion we called home in Banana Island. I broke my hymen in grand style in Burj Al Arab, Dubai. My cheeks now burn as I remember how hard it was to convince Dink that my "cookie" wouldn't decay from being in the jar for so long! Ha those days were...hmm, words just w...
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Go on, introduce yourself and say something; nothing is too random to say on here.